The BrightCalendar booking engine unique design gives you maximum control of your activities and their timeslots.
- Control how your activities interact with each other when they get booked.
- Activities/ times can have any combination of ticket, private, or group fares.
- Fares can have different max # (availability) for the same activity.
- Flexible payment options that allow you to accept a full payment and/or deposit.
- Create seasons to allow your activities to be available at certain times of the year.
- Organize your activities/ times into meaningful groups.
- Flexible start/ end times.
- Multiple day support.
- Modify fares, max #, add-ons, and forms for any day
The storefront is a modern, highly customizable booking widget that’s simple for anyone to use.
- Minimal design, clear distinctive buttons, allow the booking process to be simple.
- Works with any website.
- Customize to match your website.
- Add images and descriptions to your activities to entice your customers to book.
- Easy to install and requires no programming.
- Integrates with Facebook.
- SSL Certificate Included.
- Multiple ways to implement.
BrightCalendar’s mobile app allows you to stay connected when you're on the go.
- Accept bookings and payments.
- Control your activities availability.
- View reports and customer details.
- Connects to any mobile network or wifi hotspot.
- Real-time bookings, reports, and availability
- Works with any smartphone or tablet
BrightCalendar provides you with everything you'll need to efficiently manage your book without the hassle.
- Easily view availability.
- Edit customers bookings without worrying about double booking, or miscalculating the cost.
- Create rain checks and apply payments to existing bookings.
- Refund customers
- Track monies owed and collected
- Automatic Backups
Quickly enter bookings with our versatile checkout.
- Simple checkout process.
- Eliminates double booking errors.
- Modify price if any activity and add-on on the fly.
- Preset deposit amounts for fast checkout or create your own.
- Add bookings without any form of payment.
- Shopping Cart Functionality.
- Redeem Coupons.
- Optional payment types.
- Add notes to a customer's booking that can only be viewed internally.
- Automatic email confirmation.
Control the availability of your activities, fares, add-ons, and forms with a few clicks.
- Easily override your set schedule.
- Ability to set your activities and fares to Call For Availability.
- Call for Availability displays your phone number for the selected activity or fare for your customers.
- Control the availability for any add-on and form for any timeslot.
- Make timeslots unavailable at a set time each day.
- Create seasons that only allow those activities to be available.
- Add a buffer zone that won’t allow online bookings from your current time, but changes them to call for availability.
Save time by automating booking notifications.
- Professional email template.
- Automatically sends confirmation when a booking is made.
- Receive instant notification when a customer makes a reservation.
- Confirmations include reservation policy and itinerary.
- Guaranteed email delivery using SendGrid™.
Payments go directly into your bank account.
- Select the type of credit cards you want to accept.
- Display credit card icon next to credit card form fields during checkout.
- Use your existing merchant processor or we can have you setup with one of our partners.
- Next day payouts.
- Hold payment information without charging the customer.
- Works without payment integration.
Powerful reporting that you can tailor to your needs
- Easily create your own reports by selecting the data and order to be displayed.
- Flexible search criteria.
- View financials in an itemized layout.
- Preset reports for quick viewing.
- Export, print any report.
Create coupons and redeem them automatically.
- Hide coupon field from customers when, not in use.
- Easily set the value, max # and availability.
- Redeem Groupon/ Living Social vouchers
- Automatically remove payment fields during checkout when amount owed is $0.00.
Add-Ons & Fees
Add-on’s allow you to offer products and services separate from the actual activity that your customer can purchase. They also allow you to add any additional fees.
- Set the number of items offered for each add-on.
- Add images and descriptions to entice your customers to buy.
- Ability to exclude Add-ons from coupons.
- Fees can be one-time or based on the number of people booking.
- Listed separately from the activity making the invoice easy to understand.
- Ability to emphasise the remaining number of availability.
Add forms to collect additional information from your customers when they make a booking.
- Forms have the option to be required.
- Automatically multiply forms based on the number of people in the party. So you can collect the information you want from each person in the party.
- Interchange forms for different activities/ times
- Option to add instructions for each element in your form.
- Control the availability of your forms
Create limited access user accounts for your staff with different levels of permissions.
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Customize permissions for each staff member.